Taking Refuge From The Christ Haters- The Birth of A New Christian Civilization
By Bill Collier- Satan and all who are under his spell are at war with Jesus and His People. In fact, it is obvious that the West has been overcome by an anti-Christ spirit!
This truth that the anti-Christ spirit of the West is at war with Christendom is not something worldlings without Christ can ever fathom. The end goal of this war is to eliminate any Christian witness.
When a whole civilization falls under Satanic influence, as the West has, the end goal of its institutions is to eliminate any Christian witness. This is not a human goal. The people pursuing this goal will deny it as their goal because they are spiritual slaves and don’t know any better. But, in the end, the final result will be for God’s Glory: the birth of a new Christian civilization!
This spiritual war manifests itself in culture, economics, law, and public policy. The method is to make all Christians choose between adhering to the Bible and being punished or disobeying their conscience and being rewarded.
For now this attack is aimed at the rights of freedom of conscience and free association. The enemy knows that the Bible prescribes that we Christians not participate in or condone anything sinful. The Bible shows us that “evil company corrupts good manners” and not to welcome into our fellowship anyone who claims to be a Christian but who practices heresy or immorality. We are not to materially or in any way be part of, condone, or support, even for pay, anything immoral nor to bind ourselves to immoral people.
The worldlings for whom the Bible has no meaning or value, “think it strange” that we do not “run with” them in their wild excesses. Indeed, things we count as immoral they consider to be normal and healthy.
(It must be noted, Christians are not the sole target, freedom itself, for everyone, is the target, but I am speaking of this from a Christian and Biblical perspective, not a political or secular perspective.)
There is no greater power than God. So then why is God allowing the enemy to so deceive the worldlings into trying to deny us any space or freedom wherein we might exercise our faith and lifestyle in liberty? It would seem that as the worldlings work to deny any space wherein we can choose to not associate with acts or persons we consider immoral the real object is division. What I mean is that if God allows this, as He has, then it seems the objective is to cause a division between Believers and worldlings in this Civilization.
What finally drove Lot from Sodom? The worldling perverts wouldn’t even leave him at peace in his own home! The fact he refused to let the crowd have their way with his guests was scandalous to them! And now we see: from how you raise your children, to who you choose to serve, and to who comes into the privacy of a restroom, there is no place that is sacred. There is no area of your life that isn’t subject to invasion. If you do not embrace, condone, participate in, associate with, or give access to your children to things and people you find immoral you will be punished. Or at least that is the plan.
THERE IS NO ESCAPE?
If you teach your child the Bible’s rules and standards for morality and the kinds of things and people not to be associating with, then you will be punished. America, once a haven for religious freedom, has now become a dangerous place for the Christian who wishes to practice a Biblical lifestyle discipline. Satan controls the institutions of Western Civilization through his human puppets who have no idea who and what they are serving. Right now, God is allowing that to happen.
There is no easy answer. Even if we find some legal way to create a space where a Christian cultural structure prevails, it would only be a matter of time before the worldlings come at us. They’ll change or ignore the laws and try to make it impossible for us to prosper unless we submit to, and admit into our closest fellowship, people and practices the Bible urges us to avoid. (But God is mightier than their unjust laws!)
Why do the worldlings dismiss this claim of ours of a war on Christianity and Christians? They dismiss this claim because they cannot see the spiritual dimension. They dismiss it because they cannot see the trajectory of demands moving from rights and toleration to a denial of our rights and intolerance toward us. Finally, they dismiss it because, for them, everything we believe is a fairy tail.
What then is the answer?
In a word, for some, the answer is Upadaria. Now, I’m talking about temporal relief from the onslaught of the worldling freedom takers. The ultimate answer is Jesus and everything flows from that.
I hope you are not dismissive of what follows because it seems strange or hard to believe. I appeal to the truth we all believe: that with man these things are impossible but with God all things are possible. I appeal to the witness of God in your spirit to open your eyes to these things, and to show you that a future of glorious opportunity awaits, not a future of fearful retreat and surrender.
This all comes from what what I call “the vision of Upadaria.” (Yoo-pah-daria)
Upadaria is a vision for a future reality that was first seen by myself in 1982 and that is fast being made the reality of today. Upadaria is pronounced “yoo-pah-daria.”
Upadaria (yoo-pah-daria) is five things, all at once, but not necessarily all together:
1. It started for me as a vision for a worldwide “empire” of political states called “The Upadarian Empire” and a future history from 1982 until into 2200 A.D. (a “Upadarian Commonwealth” of diverse states distributed all over the world)- I was 13 when I had a large fictional future history downloaded to me following a supernatural waking vision
2. As I feverishly wrote in a passionate desire to get everything on paper, I discerned a Christian governing philosophy as the basis of a new lifestyle and governance discipline that would empower Christians to fulfill God’s best for their lives and be witnesses for Jesus to the nations- I called it upadarianism after the name of the “empire” in the future history
3. As a result of understanding the “commonwealth” and the governing philosophy I deduced the vision of a nation of people organized globally as a fraternal and missionary society centered on distributed intentional communities that revived and modernized the ancient Roman multi-family extended household
4. Digging deeper into the future history and governing philosophy I saw the eventual emergence of a new Christian civilization based on the UPDR Ideals (Unity in diversity, Popular sovereignty, Democratic equality, and Rule of law) with many different and additional Christian nations and even free political states falling into the spiritual-cultural sphere of that civilization- later in life I found a prophecy from 1840 exactly aligned with my vision for this new civilization
5. The idea of a new Christian civilization pointed to an even deeper realization that Christian universals, the church as a spiritual city-state, and the Body of Christ as a universal and eternal nation of people would manifest the Kingdom of God among us as never before- the UPDR Ideals being the basis of “Kingdom Governance”
So what is Upadaria?
It is a future in which some political states adopt the UPDR Ideals of Governance and act as places of refuge for Christians and others. This could evolve into a globally dispersed “Upadarian Commonwealth” of cooperating “Upadarian” states.
It is a Christian governing philosophy as the basis of a lifestyle and governance discipline that empowers Christians to be God’s best as witnesses to the nations and to develop new structures and arrangements to overcome increasingly anti-Christian policies by the worldlings.
It is a new “nation of people” with its own unique customs and traditions promoted and supported by a globally distributed fraternal and missionary society. People become “nationals” through a covenant bond made by freewill and form “extended households.” You don’t have to join a Upadarian society to adopt the Upadarian national covenant as your way of life. The Upadarian nation has a national covenant (the Kha Yasa), a path of merit-based advancement to leadership (the Karygama A’ Regita), it’s own alphabet, and even its own emergent language.
It is the emergence in the future of a new Christian civilization that will rise as the West declines and empowers many to live out their faith and be witnesses to the nations- this will be made possible by many Christian “nations” and by many free political states and through the dispersement and adoption of upadarianism and the UPDR Governance Model and/or the upadarian form of government.
It is the governing discipline for Christians who recognize we are in the Kingdom Era and who use the UPDR Ideals to keep the peace and promote Christian unity. A global consensus and awareness of the universal Christian nation and the church as a spiritual city-state will lead the way forward in this epoch.
For different people “Upadaria” will be different things, and that is in fact as it should be. For some Upadaria will be all of these things, as it is for me.
The first part of the vision (the Commonwealth), the starting point of understanding, is the second to the last thing that will occur, and it is the part of the vision that is in God’s hands. Events occur which make these political states emerge, and those events cannot be easily orchestrated.
The last part of the vision is its broadest application, as a mode and means of governance among and between Christians who recognize that we are living in the Kingdom Era. This is the easist part of the vision to promote and some have felt it is the beginning and the end.
The actual starting point, however, is the philosophy which leads to both the eventual creation of the “nation” and the eventual dissemination of the governance discipline within the Christendom.
The final thing that will occur is the emergence of the new Christian civilization. Often I present these things with that end result in mind, hence “The Blue Book of Upadaria- The Future History of the New Civilization” and “Common Sense for the New Civilization.”
If you understand the future history as both representative of deeper truths and broadly but not specifically inspired by a prophetic insight then you can discover all the other elements of the vision more readily.
While I do not present the story as prophecy, others who have seen its outline and timeline note that many of the events have occurred in the order written about around the time they occurred in the future history: but I have never claimed this as a prophecy, though I can see it is prophetically inspired in the broadest sense of the term.
The future history was my key to unlocking what seemed like mysteries to me back in 1982. The prescriptions for a governance and lifestyle discipline, a specific national covenant, a new civilization, and Kingdom governance were all “hidden” in plain sight within the future history laid out before me in 1982. These things not only explained why and how events in the future history took place, they began to reveal how best to deal with real events that have so closely paralleled the future history in an uncanny way.
You see, the tension now between the Western culture and Christendom was all revealed in a fictive future history and the path of escape was also revealed. That path is Upadaria, for many, or something like Upadaria. I see that the enemy is trying to drive Christians out of the mainstream culture in the West, I see God is allowing this, and I have already seen that Christians will ultimately benefit from all of this.
How will we benefit?
1. Christians will HAVE TO come together- the new structures needed will empower them to thrive without the favor of the world but they will also make them highly influential and draw others to Christ
2. Spiritual warfare will take the lead- as everything fails to stop the worldlings, Christians will lose their crutches and be compelled to engage the real enemy- Satan and his demonic powers of darkness
3. Christian community will replace “religion”- services, buildings, and clergy will take a back seat to the simplicity of community fellowship and seeing the church as a spiritual city-state in its own right (clergy will not go away, it will become apostolic in mission and structure, recognizing all believers as a Kingdom of kings and priests unto the Lord)
4. New Christian “nations” will emerge- the blessings of a nation whose God is the Lord will be activated as Christian nations (of people) emerge with their own unique shared callings or covenant all rooted in the New Covenant of the eternal and universal Christian nation
5. The worldlings will fail and cry out for our help- the worldlings are going to go bankrupt and as we develop new structures and institutions of our own we alone will be standing tall as they cannot even keep the lights on or their children fed
6. Wealth will be transferred- wealth will be transferred as God blesses Christians who are forced out of the public marketplace, no matter how much the worldings try to freeze us out, our efforts will bear fruit, theirs will not, and more and more people will buy from or support us
7. Politics will be changed- as political states under the thrall of this cruel satanic agenda fail, new political systems and arrangements rooted in the UPDR Ideals will emerge, empty land devoid of any government will develop new states and some old states, to save themselves, will adopt the “UPDR Governance Model” or a “upadarian form of government”, paving the way for a global “Upadarian Commonwealth”
Where does this begin?
It begins with understanding the future history and then the governing philosophy of upadarianism. Even if this is all you catch, it will help you, on your own, to start living up to God’s best for you as a witness to the nations. You may develop your own ideas or be led to join our virtual nation for mutual encouragement and support, and to help, ultimately, find local people who take this path of liberation with you.
The future is challenging, and it doesn’t have to unfold as I have seen it: repentance by the nations of the West could prevent many bad things. But come what may the people who follow this vision, because God has revealed it to them through these words, will be sowing the seeds of liberation and spiritual revolution that will benefit generations to come.
Yes, the worldlings will give us no peace. And for that reason you must prepare yourself spiritually, mentally, socially, and economically right now. A starting point is through the lense of a possible future history which has, since its first inception in 1982, already started to take place.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.